Lake View Cabins in Arizona
Lake view cabins in Arizona can just about guarantee you a fabulous trip.
If you're looking for a relaxing vacation, then you'll love our cabins near lakes in the beautiful state of Arizona. Our cabins are located near some of the most scenic lakes in the area. Situated so you can enjoy nature at its finest while you relax by the water.
Cabins near lakes in Arizona offer a peaceful retreat for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Whether you're looking for a romantic getaway or family vacation, we've got something for everyone!
(Scroll down for menu.)
Whether you're in the mountains, or the desert, or somewhere in between there are gorgeous places to stay with nice views of a lake.
Once there and settled, you can decide what else you want to do lakeside. Or choose on-lake activities you'd like.
But first, let's look at some of the cabins where you've got that wonderful water scene from the windows, deck, or property. Some give serene glimpses amidst the pines or across the desert.
Please Note: On this page you'll find links to a system we use all the time on our travels. That's Booking.com. We recommend it, use it here, because we think it's among the best. The more you use it, the more you save. It has all kinds of bookings, all over the world.
Where Would You Like to Find
A Lake View Cabin in Arizona?
CLICK YOUR MENU CHOICE BELOW
Or just scroll down to view them all!
With purchases made via links on our site, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Details at our Advertising Policy.
Get Your FREE Ebook, Puzzle & Newsletter!
Monthly Lakeside Fun, Tips, Info & Scoops
CLICK HERE NOW>
Lake View Cabins in Arizona Mountains
The mountains may have the best selection. They're really suited for the typical cabin structure. Arizona has enchanting mountain areas. The White Mountains, for instance, are a very popular area.
Northern Arizona's Mountains
When viewing these heavenly mountain cabins, remember that they may be quite close to the lake. But considering the lake and/or the cabin is surrounded by those wonderful pines, with the divine piney scent surrounding you, the view of the lake may be difficult!
But certainly the area & cabin may be worth it! Sometimes with excellent deals! If you want a true waterside, Lakeside Cabin, we have More to See>
The White Mountains of Arizona
Show Low Arizona Views
Torreon Deluxe Cabin - Views of a small lake & pond through the pines. Extensive deck with gas-fired grill & fire-pit. Plus a patio. Sleeps 9.
Wonderful Views Near Fools Hollow Lake - Upper level 2 bedroom condo in the Bison Ridge community. With cabin-like construction.
- Views from its balcony encompass the mountains & cooling pines scattered between the facility and the lake.
- Value priced for all at-home conveniences while you enjoy a lakeside vacation.
- See What You Think>
Top of Hill Cabin - 3 small lakes are downhill from the cabin, as well as Show Low Creek.
- Thing is the cabin's surrounded by pines, so views are primarily of the trees!
- But it's a gorgeous place to stay, sleeping 8. Your pet is welcome, too.
- Fools Hollow Lake is nearby, Show Low Lake even closer. Try It>
Bison Ridge Home - No one behind you...
- Except the meadow extending to Malapai Tank.
- Also just down the road from Fools Hollow Lake.
- Sleeps 8, with all amenities. Pet friendly, too.
- Go ahead & Check It Out>
Beautiful Cabin-Like Condo - View of Fools Hollow through the pines from the upper level deck. 2nd deck with forest views.
- Over-all reviews are "Excellent Stay!"
- 2 bedrooms, can sleep 7. Inquire about special monthly rates.
- Get Your Ideal Days>
Bill Took This Photo of Me With 2 of Our Granddaughters
So Long Ago - May Have Been on White Mountain Lakes
At Our January 2005 Lake Cabin Rental in Arizona
White Mountain Lakes Estates - Exclusive access to White Mountain Lake is yours when you stay here. Although it's not right on the lake, you get to go to this privately restricted lake. Get all the views, activities, fishing, etc. that you'd like, but normally can't have.
- This cute little cabin is restricted to those age 55/older. Additionally has access to a sauna & swimming pool. Go For It>
- Just Over from Sink Hole Lake.
- This Chic Show Low Cabin Escape may do the trick.
- Do you have views through the pine trees? Hmm. Not sure about that.
- But it's got Exceptional review ratings.
- It's also nearby to Allen Severson Memorial Wildlife Area, where there's 50 acre Pintail Lake & also adjacent South Marsh. Both fabulous wildlife viewing areas, with a blind for you.
- See About A Stay> (They don't mention access to White Mountain Lake, but since it's in the Estates, you can ask!)
- A bit more than a cabin. This home has every amenity you can think of! Are you up for a little exclusivity, plus a bit of luxury?
- Then Check It Out>
Pinetop Lakeside Arizona Lake View Cabins
Rainbow Lakeside Cabin - Excellent 3-bedroom, with room to sleep 8.
- Gorgeous deck has the wonderful lake view. And the Rainbow Lake boat ramp is only 1 block away.
- What an exclusive dream stay this is. See What We're Saying>
Rainbow Lake Cabin - 3 kayaks come with your rental (bring your own life-jackets) in this wonderful 2-bedroom that sleeps up to 5.
Rainbows End Fishing Resort - Excellent place to stay on Rainbow Lake.
- Lodge-like cabin-type rooms with everything you need. Sleeping from 2 up to 7.
- Options for kitchenette or full kitchen. All have dishes, pots/pans, silverware, Coffee pot, large/small fridge, microwave & toaster.
- Many activities, including lake swimming. Choose Yours>
Hideaway Rustic Rainbow - Through the pines you may just glimpse the transition from Walnut Creek into Rainbow Lake.
- Top reviews & so much going for it.
- This superb 3 bedroom can sleep 8. See It Now>
Pinetop Cottages at Fred's Lake - On the shore of this private Pinetop lake on Fir Lane. A treasured find!
- 2-night minimum & 3-night major holiday minimum. 14-night max stay May- Sept. $200 Damage/Cleaning Deposit ($75 of it nonrefundable cleaning fee).
- Two Choices:
- Lakeview - 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4. Can have 6 for extra charge.
- Lakefront - 1 bedroom, sleeps 2. Can have 4 for extra charge.
Lake Park Cozy Cabin - Through the pines is Woodland Lake, because this cabin is right on the edge of Woodland Lake Park. Lots packed into its coziness, sleeping up to 7. We've picnicked at Woodland park, & it's a very nice place to spend a day. Get It Now>
Pine Forest trail through Woodland Lake Park, AZ
Loft Viewing - Through the pines is Fred's Lake. It's private, but there are stays available (see above).
- This is also a fabulous stay! Great price, sleeps 4.
- Very nice cabin. See It Now>
Deluxe Cabin Vacay - Exceptional ratings on this one.
- 5 bedrooms sleep up to 16. Amazing amenities.
- With a fabulous deck-view towards Peterson Tank, Show Low Creek & Scott Reservoir - if you could only see them through the pines!
- Is your eyesight that good? Give It A try>
Lake View Cabins in Arizona
Springerville has it's own extraordinary lake, not really well known. Although there's no lakeview cabins adjacent, there is access by a beautiful River Walk Trail. Would you like to look into that? See if a stay there might be your opportune choice. A gorgeous area!
Scenic Ranch Cabin - Rural location about 6 miles outside the town's center. On a hill where you overlook the mountain meadow to the winding Little Colorado River's course. Beautiful cabin rated exceptional, with room to sleep 8. Even bring your pet.
- Less than 3 miles to Becker Lake. And Big Lake isn't too far along a quite scenic drive. (Tip - bring your fishing gear for some fabulous takes!)
- Try for you Best Availability>
Quaint Little Cabin - For 2 people. Fantastic courtyard table for outdoor relaxation. Front door exits toward town.
- Back property opens toward meadows merging onto the Little Colorado River.
- Not far from the River Walk Trail for your leisurely hike to Becker Lake.
- What a great little mountain get-away. See when you can Make Your Visit>
Will This Inn Work For You? - This Springerville inn, rated as a pleasant stay.
- If you snag the right (West-side) room, your view is toward the Little Colorado River.
- Includes a.m. continental breakfast with some hot entrees.
- Plus microwave, small fridge & free WiFi in room. Nice for economically minded.
- Access to the River Walk Trail taking you to Becker Lake & Wildlife Area. This 1-1/2 mile trek starts adjacent to Airport Rd., behind you there.
- Think of your choice dates, to investigate & request West-Side Rooms>
Lake View Cabins in Arizona Cities
Lake View Cabins in Arizona
From Flagstaff Area South
Munds Park Deluxe Cabin - 3 levels, on a hill, with front decks enable scenic views of Odell Lake, 1 block south.
- Quite lavish treats on every floor!
- 4 bedrooms, can accommodate 9, plus your pet if desired.
- Just off I-17 about 20 miles out of Flag. How About It?
IN THE VERDE VALLEY - A LITTLE FARTHER DOWN THE HILL
Lake View Cabins in Arizona Desert
A very popular place to locate cabins for a desert stay is at Lake Havasu. Yet it's difficult to find an Arizona lake-view cabin here, but there are some.
Remember to make your reservations early, as they tend to go fast!
Best Lake View Cabin - Right out your living room window. All your basic needs supplied.
- Non-smoking, sleeps up to 6.
- While It Lasts, Get It Now>
Lake Havasu State Park - Non-smoking camping cabin rentals with lake views.
- Each have queen bed, two bunks, table/chairs, ceiling fan/light, electric outlets, heat & AC.
- No bathroom: shower/toilets short walk.
- No kitchen - use the barbecue/fire-ring & picnic table outside.
- No pets, service animals only. See if this type of basic Arizona lake view cabins suit your needs!
- Bring your linens & camping needs
- $10 reservations fee, $129/night. 3-night minimum Holiday weekends.
- Rental inquiries at 1-877-MY-PARKS or Reserve Here>
Cabin Look Apartment - If your search is narrowing, you may want to consider this one. It's adobe style is kind-of cabin-like.
- A home away from home, plus a pool, sauna & playground.
- Straight shot to the lake. See It Now>
Arizona Lakefront Hotels/Resorts
If you can't find your ideal lake view cabins, there are other stays you may want to evaluate. Since they have fabulous views & lake access. Let's see some great Lake Havasu stays that are right on the lake:
- Nautical Beachfront Resort - Lakefront, with Exquisite Lake Views. Restaurant & pool on-site, rooms have lots of amenities.
- Island Inn Hotel - At the shores of the lake, see its Fantastic Location. Rooms have typical amenities.
- WorldMark Havasu Dune - Lake views here, adobe style. With kitchen amenities too. Plus your own patio or balcony. Book It>
Overlooking London Bridge
London Bridge on the Lake Havasu Channel
A Unique Feature in Lake Havasu City
- Heat Hotel - Overlooks London Bridge, right on the lake channel. Rooms with amenities & convenient location for all. Great Value to Book>
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Top view of the bridge. One of the best values, with breakfast included. Many room selections. Fitness center. Choose Yours>
- London Bridge Resort - Adjacent to London Bridge. Very convenient, with restaurant/bar, multiple room choices & pool. See It Now>
Best Lake View Homes in AZ Desert
- Zen Desert Oasis - With Lake View. Relax at the pool, plus enjoy the lake. Share it with your family & friends - it sleeps up to 10! Make Your Plan>
- Beautiful Home With Pool - Close to Lake. Sleeps up to 8. Excellent reviews. Take A Look>
- Panoramic Lake Views - Modern home with pool sleeps up to 10. It's got a fabulous rooftop patio! Plus all you need. Get It Reserved>